Carne Asada Made With Hazed Hoppy Session Ale
In search of a tasty tailgating treat, we came across this mouth-watering Carne Asada recipe from Chowhound.com. We recommend using Hazed Hoppy Session Ale. You'll have traditional Carne Asada in an hour or less that serves 8 people, more if used for taco or burrito filling. Impress your friends at your next get together with this simple yet delicious recipe!
- 2 1/2 cups light Mexican beer, such as Dos Equis
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from 2 medium limes)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 4 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 2 to 3 pounds flank steak
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
Click here for full recipe instructions. *Recipe courtesy of www.chowhound.com.
**Please note- Hazed Hoppy Session Ale is the same classic recipe as Hazed & Infused Dry-Hopped Ale- just with a new name! Read more about Hazed here.