What's better than enjoying amazing craft beer? Breaking the dead of winter, going to an awesome indoor venue and enjoying great craft beer.
WCBF was started with the goal of creating an event that would become a staple in the Boulder community for years to come that would benefit 30 to 50 local businesses all at once. Created by Boulder natives that love the creativity and collaboration of the craft beer industry and love that so much is happening right here in our backyard. They also saw the need to celebrate these things at a great venue in the middle of winter when we all are looking for something fun to do.
- Saturday February 20, 2016
- Coors Events Center at CU
- 2pm to 6pm (VIP entrance at 1pm)
- GA is $40
- VIP Tickets available at $55
- 35 breweries currently signed up, expecting 45 total
- Lots of fun, games & music
- 21 & over event, even DDs need to be 21
- Food will be available for purchase
- *Please no outside food or drinks.