The Mile High Country Q & Brew was founded on the principle that together, a small group of motivated individuals could make a significant impact on the lives of children by raising awareness and money for Tennyson Center—and have a lot of fun doing it. Beginning in 2010, by a group of Denver business leaders committed to making a difference in their community, the Q & Brew has raised over $1,000,000 in the last five years for the Tennyson Center.
EVENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Purpose: Tennyson Center www.childabuse.org
- Date: Saturday, February 20th
- Time: 6:00pm
- Location: Mile High Station (Map) | 2027 Old West Colfax Ave., Denver CO 80204
- Dress: Cowboy casual : boots and jeans
- Parking: Guest parking will be in Lot A (Map) Elitch Garden lots. Please follow the parking signage near Mile High Station.
- Auction: Please use the links below to download the HandBid app on your smartphone prior to arriving.