Boulder Beer is Colorado's 1st Craft Brewery. We are one of the top craft breweries in Colorado with distribution of cans, bottles and draught beer to 30 states. In addition to our brewing and packaging facility we operate 2 brewpubs in Boulder.
Boulder Beer is seeking a motivated and skilled maintenance mechanic to be part of our team. The Plant Mechanic must possess the desire and ability to maintain all plant equipment; performing repairs and preventative maintenance throughout the facility. Electrical, pneumatic, welding, HVA and PLC knowledge is a plus. If you like working with minimal supervision while functioning as a productive team member in a brewery environment, please let us know.
As a Plant Mechanic, your responsibilities will include:
· Ascertaining that equipment is running efficiently and producing quality products and packages.
· Dismantle, inspect and rebuild equipment to insure conformance to specification requirements.
· Doing preventative maintenance on plant and warehouse equipment, machinery, and systems as required.
· Cooperating with the equipment operators and other brewery, warehouse, and restaurant employees.
· Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the equipment on which you work and the safety of those operating it.
· Contributing to a safe work place by performing all task in accordance with O.S.H.A., E.P.A, F.D.A. safety rules, policies and regulations.
· Provide support to the packaging team.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit your resume.