We're excited to toast our history of innovation with our friends! Held at Boulder Beer Company (2880 Wilderness Place), our Pub opens for business at Noon, and we'll be featuring a dozen rare pilot brews outside in the beer garden until 8pm. Commemorative glasses with tasting tickets will be for sale so you can enjoy all of the special one-off beers as well as our classic favorites!
Live music starts at noon with Doug and Josh until 2pm. Beer and cheese pairings will be available outside with our friends from Murray's Cheese Company and live music starts at noon with an acoustic set followed by funky Funkiphino from 2-6pm - these guys will have you dancing the day away!
Tours will be on the hour, every hour from 1pm to 5pm. Before the party starts, we will be hosting the Rocky Mountain Brew Runs! The Brew Runs bring together what runners and athletes of all shapes, sizes, ages and levels love: Beer and running! Click here for more information. Hope to see you on July 11th!
- What: Boulder Beer Company's 36th Anniversary Celebration!
- Where: Boulder Beer Company - 2880 Wilderness Place
- When: Saturday, July 11 from noon-8pm
- Cost: This event is FREE to the public to attend! We will be selling commemorative tasters glasses with 12 tasting tickets for just $25. Also available: 2 tickets & a glass for $6. (One ticket = a 5oz. pour.)
- Questions? Call 303.444.8448 for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you on 7/11!