Join Boulder Beer Co and Haystack Mountain for an evening of beer and cheese nirvana! Five handcrafted locally made cheeses paired with five beers from Colorado’s First Craft Brewery. Haystack and Boulder Beer representatives will be on hand to describe the pairings and answer questions. Tickets available at the Pub at Boulder Beer and online at BoulderBeer.com.
Click here to purchase tickets.
*Shake Chocolate Porter with Applewood Smoked Chèvre
*Mojo IPA with Green Chili Chèvre
*Sweaty Betty with Cashmere Brie
*Hazed Hoppy Session Ale with Dragon Fire
*Slope Style with Funkmeister
- Smoke Dog - Smoking with applewood gives our classic chevre a subtle, elegant complexity.
- Green Chili Chevre – Mild roasted Anaheim chiles dancing with bright, tangy chevre. Lively, complex, addictive.
- Cashmere – Our first double cream cheese made from cow's milk. Rich, earthy, creamy, buttery, elegant.
- Dragon Fire – Creamy monterey jack style made from cow's milk with a firey bite of hot Anaheim green chiles.
- Funkmeister – Made from double cream cow's milk and washed in cultured brine during aging. One part James Brown, one part P-Funk: old world, rustic, traditional meets cosmic, uncharted, experimental funk.
Read more about Haystack Mountain here: http://www.haystackgoatcheese.com/