Provides logistics for in-bound and out-bound shipment of goods, materials and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with Accounting Department.
*Finished Goods and Lot Control management
*Keg and Pallet Inventory
- Maintains physical condition and organization of warehouse through planning and implementation; inspecting equipment and vehicles; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives within the annual budget; pricing of out-bound shipments, efficient labor scheduling, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Communication with and support to; Production, Sales, Marketing and Administration Teams
*Direct communication with distributor purchasing and warehouse teams
- Valid driver’s license
- Licensed forklift operator
- Microsoft Office Computer Skills
Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com